Lost-Quotes.com

LOST-Quotes.com - white - stripe - normal

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thankful for Losties who make such wonderful blogs and share them with us!

I have had an enjoyable evening reading some blogs from Losties covering Lost's 606 episode Sundown. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there and I appreciate all their time and effort and intelligence.

I am also excited because my copy of The Annotated Alice: The Definitive Edition by Lewis Carroll with introduction and notes by Martin Gardner and original illustrations by John Tenniel came in the mail today.
I don't know how I made it to 42 years of age without reading Alice in Wonderland but with so many references in Lost, I feel like I am missing out.  I am looking forward to reading this book because it has notes that dig into what Lewis Carroll was meaning. And of course it is the book that Jack had while he was in David's bedroom in Episode 605 The Lighthouse...........




No comments:

Post a Comment