Lost-Quotes.com

LOST-Quotes.com - white - stripe - normal

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lost Sundown 606 was amazing!

I am going to have to rewatch all these Losts again and again and again and I still probably won't absorb all the information they have in them. It amazes me the creativity of these people to make such a wonderful show and I am so grateful to them that they did. I have never LOVED a TV show so much! I have LOVED a movie like this before - LOL - I was crazy about Titanic (still my favorite movie ever). I am curious how I will feel once the finale plays. I think I will go through the grief process :-) I know when I finish a really good book that I feel like I have to come back to reality and it is a bizarre experience. I hope that I am not disappointed with how they tie up this show. Everyone has such high expectations but it is hard not to. I am going to be a nervous wreck on May 23rd! The actors have been doing such a great job! I hope they get some Emmy nods out of it. They deserve them. And of course the show itself deserves anything it would qualify for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment