Lost-Quotes.com

LOST-Quotes.com - white - stripe - normal

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love Lost Mirror Moments

Lost Mirror Moments is a great blog/podcast started by @TheREALMsWright . You can follow the link to check out her page - very interesting and I always learn something new about Lost when I listen to her podcast. My friends and family are always telling me that I associate everything I see to Lost. I'm not sure that all the things I see/say would qualify as Lost Mirror Moments but I was thinking I would start jotting some down just for the fun of it.

This is from from a FB conversation on 1/08/10 about the Saints losing in the Playoff game :-(
Mark A. Brown THE END!!!!!!
Yesterday at 6:56pm via iPhone ·Like Unlike ·
Comment · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
Susan Terral Hey, that was the name of the Lost finale - hehe - sorry, I couldn't resist! :-)
Yesterday at 6:57pm · Like Unlike
Mark A. Brown Lol!!!! Lostie for life, huh??????
Yesterday at 6:58pm · Like Unlike
Susan Terral So true :-)
Yesterday at 6:58pm · Like Unlike

Then 1/08/10 I was watching The Answer Man there were times the music sounded like Lost. I was trying to find the soundtrack to check on it but didn't find it yet. I'll keep my eyes open :-)

I posted on twitter 1/9/10
susan212Blondie Faradays are fighters #TheCape #LostMM #Lost Love those Faradays in the world
less than 5 seconds ago via web

I will be adding to this periodically and letting the folks at Lost Mirror Moments know what I see and let them decide what they want to use. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment