Lost-Quotes.com

LOST-Quotes.com - white - stripe - normal

Monday, March 1, 2010

I have Lost my memory! And I would like it back, please!

While I was at work today then running my errands after work, I was thinking about different things I wanted to put on here. They were good ideas - I promise! BUT (and there is always a BUT) now that I have come home and eaten and become a vegetable, I can't remember what I wanted to say. That will teach me to take notes when the ideas pop into my head. I should know better because I have to do it for everything else so I should have to do it for this too. I am the list queen! Well, I can say that I am happily anticipating a new Lost episode tomorrow. I wonder if we will get to see any new island structures. I really enjoy seeing the buildings like the lighthouse then I get kind of bummed later when I hear how they were filmed and don't really exist somewhere. I find the mythology of the island very interesting and hope that we get that explained before the show ends (sniff, sniff). I was glad to find the Geronimo Jack's Beard podcast and blog. If you haven't checked it out, you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment